Your privacy is important to us. Any information we receive from you via the contact form on this website is only used to handle your immediate enquiry and provide appropriate service to the best of our ability. Your information is never shared, sold or distributed to any third party.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect information on visitor patterns for the purpose of improving our website and services. The information gathered from Google Analytics is not used to identify any personal information about visitors.
Social Media Acceptable use policy
We welcome your comments on our Facebook page but we ask that you help us comply with the Therapeutic Goods Advertising Code. Please consider these guidelines before commenting. We will remove any comments that may result in us breaching the Code.
We love when you comment and tag your friends and family on our posts but we ask that you do not:
endorse our product if you are:
- an employee or contractor of a government authority, a hospital or a healthcare facility
- a health practitioner, health professional or medical researcher
- involved with the production, sale, supply or marketing of our product
- not using your own name on this social media platform
- imply that a government authority, a hospital or a healthcare facility endorse our product
- make comments about how a product works for you outside of its intended purpose, as these comments can be dangerous or misleading – our products are developed for particular purposes, as stated on the label and/or in our advertising
- make comments about serious conditions, diseases, ailments or defects, such as comments about how a product helped with your treatment of a serious disease or how it will relieve a tagged person’s serious condition
We also have an obligation to make sure any advertisements we make, including endorsements and testimonials, are not misleading. Therefore we promise to disclose:
- where a person has been, or will be, compensated for making a testimonial
- where we have actors making the testimonial, such as in cases where the original person who made the testimonial does not want to appear in our advertisement
- where the person making the testimonial is an immediate family member of anyone employed by our business